Hello Beautiful people, I hope all of you are doing extremely well in your lives:)
This Blog post is something I have been wanting to do since a long long time. I get so many questions asked and emails sent to me; all with the same question. “How can I be a Blogger?!.”
If you want to be a blogger, the first question you need to ask yourself is “Why do you want to be a blogger?”. Answer that question truthfully and then analyse the answer for yourself. If the answer was “I have a flair for writing, I love to share information with the world about things I know.” Well, then you are absolutely on the right track. It’s time you get yourself a domain name registered under the name you want to call your blog and start sharing all that you want to.
But, if your answer is “I want to start blogging because I’m going to get alot of stuff for free and make lots of money the easy way.” I’d like to stop you there, before you can take it any further. A Blogger’s job is no easy job, its also not timed. It requires the longest and demanded hours of work to get a job done. Don’t believe me?! Ask the bloggers you have been following and admire.
It’s just what we bloggers choose to show and also our job demands us to portray only the bright & happening sides of our lives. So don’t get brainwashed and make a courier choice based on that.
But yes, a bloggers job is fun especially if you cover lifestyle and travel. Also, if you’re a fashion and beauty blogger, we know all about the launches and have access to it right before its down in the market. So all in all, if you think you have got the skills and the determination to put in all the hardwork it takes to be a blogger, then go on .
Now, I’m quickly going to list down few things that you need to keep in mind when you want to be a blogger.
1. Get a domain name registered under the name you want to call your blog. Design it well and start posting write ups. There you go, the first and the most important step to start your blogging career. (P.S: if you dont have a blog website, you are not considered a blogger)
2. Focus on topics that interest you the most and write about them. Also, make sure you write often when you just start with the blog.
3. Alot of hardwork goes into making your blog discoverable. Make sure you are sharing your articles with your friends, family and on all your social media handles to get the maximum views as possible.
4. Make sure you are writing and giving quality content to your audience. 1 good quality article is better than 100 articles that make no sense and that have low standards. (Trust me, there are a lot of blogging websites out there. The only thing that will differentiate you from the others is the kind of content you produce. )
5. Always make sure you are using good quality & only original pictures on your blog.
6. Remember to focus on your own original way of creating content. Copying someone else’s style or format never really helps and also creates duplication in the world of the internet. (Remember, the more original the content, the faster you are going to get discovered. )
7. Always, create blog articles on the current situations in the field of topic that interests you.
8. Lastly, don’t forget to be patient. Work hard, give your best efforts and wait. If you’re putting efforts in the right direction, you will soon start being approached by Brands for advertising on your blogs and writing articles about therir products. Which is also when, in the real sense you start making money theough your blog.
So, that were some quick tips if you want to start your blogging career. I hope this article was helpful. Let me know in the comment section if you found the post helpful and if you want me to write an article on a specific topic. Will be happy to do that:)
Until next time, take care of yourselves and be safe.